ONLINE SALES CONDITIONS
1) This website, including its online shop, is fully owned by Quintas de Caíz Sociedade Agrícola, Lda (Quintas de Caíz), headquartered in Rua Maria Graça Guedes, nº 151, Vila Caíz, 4600-790 Amarante, bearer of tax number 508878799 and registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Amarante.
2) The purchase of any product on the website of Quintas de Caíz Sociedade Agrícola, Lda (Quintas de Caíz) implies acceptance of these Online Sales Conditions. To make purchases on Quintas de Caíz website, you must complete a single customer registration with valid data.
3) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale on Quintas de Caíz website can only be purchased by people of legal drinking age in its country of residence. In case of doubt contact us.
4) Quintas de Caíz reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product subsequently delivered.
5) The products presented and available for online sale on Quintas de Caíz website contain, in general, sulfites.
6) Under the Portuguese law, all prices include the respective VAT rates in force.
7) If an order cannot be satisfied in part or in full, the customer will be immediately contacted by Quintas de Caíz to find the most suitable solution. Orders will only be processed after payment is received.
8) To the product prices shown is added the shipping cost of each order, which costs 5,92€ per case of 6 bottles. Delivery is free if the purchase is superior to 50€.
9) All orders made on Quintas de Caíz website have a maximum payment period of 5 days. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
10) Quintas de Caíz makes all efforts to ensure the delivery of orders within a maximum period of 3 working days after payment confirmation. All products sent by Quintas de Caíz must be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify Quintas de Caíz.
11) Quintas de Caíz recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into, allowing them to return products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14 within 14 days and Decree-Law no. 82/2008 of May 20, and should contact Quintas de Caíz for this purpose. Only the return of products with no sign of misuse, complete with all its components and original packaging in perfect condition will be accepted.
12) All purchases made on Quintas de Caíz website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the Online Sale Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court.
13) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, we inform you that the available ADR entity is CNIACC — Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº 1, 4700-030 Braga
Phone: 253 619 107
14) These Online Sale Conditions can be changed without prior notice, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order.
Amarante, October 09, 2020